workshops & COuRSEs for real people
Practical (online) workshops that will teach you how to do things yourself. For your business, for your blog, out of curiosity, or just because you want to learn something new. No theory, no inspirational quotes, no marketing polish, no handouts.
We'll get together, we'll discuss what you need, and I'll show you how to do it.
Feeling creative? Come and work closely with me!
if you need to learn something new that's not on my list yet let me know and we can find a way to make it happen.
HOW TO INSTAGRAM
**Wednesday 9.15 AM CET - 11.15 AM CET **
Love it or hate it. Instagram is here to stay. There're plenty of articles and videos online sharing tips and tricks about how to have a presence and grow your followers' list. But somehow it feels as if everyone's holding back. I'll teach you what I know and what works for me. And it'll work for you too.
- How to set-up your account?
- How to gain your first followers?
- How to find hashtags that work for your brand?
- Do you need engagement, visibility, or just followers?
- Which hashtags will bring you more followers?
- How to nurture your Instagram tribe?
- How to interact with other Instagrammers?
- What are the things that you shouldn't ever do?
HOW TO BUILD A SQUARESPACE WEBSITE
**Friday 10 AM CET - 12 AM CET **
I love Squarespace. I'm a Squarespace Circle member, I build and currently manage different websites. I'd never work with anything that doesn't make my life or your life easier. Or maybe I would but only if the gain was way more than the pain. If you always wanted to start building your own website but you don't know how to start, this workshop is for you. I know. I've been there myself. There are many videos online, articles, training material but I'll teach you directly only what you need to know in order to start.
- How to choose the right template (there're so many it can be a bit overwhelming)?
- How to customise it? How many pages? What type of pages?
- What's the right style for your brand? Font, Colours, Consistent Design.
- How to maintain it yourself?
- How to buy and register your domain?
- How to connect your domain/host (if not registered with Squarespace)?
BRAND STYLE/IDEAS BRAINSTORMING
Do you feel like you need to talk about your ideas in a more personal way, away from commercial/selling groups? I enjoy talking about real stories and visualising all the aspects, bits and pieces that make for a consistent looking brand. I have my very own style but being very perceptive I can work with you to find what fits your brand. We'll get together and work on your brand identity and the style you want to follow. We'll talk short copy, illustrations, fonts, colours, photography and anything visual.
- What's the story you want to tell?
- How to make your short copy talk?
- Do you have a brand board/brand guidelines? Do you need one?
- What's your brand's style personality?